Pre-Health Student Experience
The Pre-Health Student Experience at Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine is designed to provide insight into the many facets of podiatric medicine and the education involved with obtaining a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree. The three-day internship allows students the opportunity to:
- Shadow foot and ankle physicians at the Cleveland Foot and Ankle Clinic.
- Shadow foot and ankle physicians in a private practice setting.
- Observe classes/lectures on the KSUCPM campus.
- Take part in medical-themed workshops, such as suturing or taping and padding.
- Meet with current podiatric medical students and learn more about this field from foot and ankle physicians.
2024 PRE-HEALTH STUDENT EXPERIENCE DATE:
- Monday, June 10 – Wednesday, June 12, 2024