The mission of the Doctor of Podiatric Medicine program is to graduate skilled physicians qualified to enter residency training. This is accomplished by excellence in podiatric medical education, fostering life-long learning, expressing a commitment to social justice by serving the local and global community through quality patient care, and encouraging research and medical innovation that promotes the common good.
Supplemental application required: NO
Recommendation Letters: YES
one letter of recommendation from a practicing podiatric physician.
Send Letters of recommendation by:
LETTERS BY LIAISON: YES
Send paper letters to:
11300 NE 2nd Avenue
Miami Shores, FL 33161
Attn: SCHOOL OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE
Mandatory on-campus/virtual interview: Yes
Current Student Services:
- Academic Counseling and tutoring
- Internships, Externships, or Extramural Programs
- Community Service Opportunities
- Personal Counseling
- Professional and Career Development Programming Mentoring
Active Student Organizations:
- Florida Podiatric Medicine Student Association (FPMSA)
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS)
- American Association of Women Podiatrists (AAWP)
- Diabetes Podiatric Medical Student Association (DPMSA)
- Located on a campus of a comprehensive liberal arts university.
- Offers the only 4-year DPM/MBA dual degree option in the United States.
- A program dedicated exclusively to podiatric medical students; not combined with any other medical programs.
OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
11300 N.E. 2nd Avenue
Miami Shores, FL. 33161
Tuition is locked at this rate for your 4 years.
Each podiatric medical college makes every effort to provide accurate, current information. Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice. For the most up to date information, please visit the college’s financial aid website.
Get started by creating a profile and opening a new application to apply to this school.