NYCPM’s mission is to provide students seeking careers in podiatric medicine a comprehensive medical educational program specializing in the medical and surgical management of the lower extremity. The College will prepare students for eligibility for residency, licensure and practice.
Furthermore, it is the College’s mission to promote state-of-the art patient care in affiliated facilities, and to pursue research to continuously advance the art and science of podiatric medicine.
SUPPLEMENTAL APPLICATION REQUIRED: NO
RECOMMENDATION LETTERS: YES
All candidates must submit three letters of recommendation or a pre-health committee evaluation.
SEND LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION BY:
LETTERS BY LIAISON: YES
RECOMMENDER(S) CAN EMAIL PAPER LETTERS TO:
OR MAIL TO:
NEW YORK COLLEGE OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE
53 E 124TH STREET
NEW YORK, NY 10035
MANDATORY ON-CAMPUS INTERVIEW: NO
- Pre-Health Internship Program
- Open Houses/Exploratory Visits/Webinars
- January Start Program
Current Student Services:
- Interactive medical education with computer based testing & digitally recorded lectures
- International rotations, exchange programs and medical mission trips
- Peer mentoring & tutoring
- Pre-clinical/clinical research opportunities
Active Student Organizations:
- American Association for Women in Podiatry
- International Podiatry Club
- Podiatric Medical Review
- ACFAS Surgery Club
- Our own on-site foot clinic and a large number of hospital affiliations which allows for more hands-on patient exposure
- Excellent board pass rates and residency placement
- Location in NYC which allows students to grow in a fast paced environment
OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
New York College of
53 E 124th Street New York, NY 10035
Lisa K. Lee
Dean, Student Services and
Students can plan for a rate of increase OF 5% per year. Each podiatric medical college makes every effort to provide accurate, current information. Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice. For the most up to date information, please visit the college’s financial aid website.
Get started by creating a profile and opening a new application to apply to this school.