The mission of Western University of Health Sciences, College of Podiatric Medicine, is to mentor and educate students by providing innovative educational experiences, including interprofessional patient care, and producing in them a passion to improve the lives of others.
The vision of WesternU’s College of Podiatric Medicine is to be the global leader of innovative and integrated podiatric medical education.
Supplemental application required: NO
Recommendation Letters: YES
WesternU requires verification of a shadowing experience or one letter of recommendation from a practicing podiatric physician.
Send Letters of recommendation by:
LETTERS BY LIAISON: YES
Send paper letters to:
Western University of Health Sciences
Attention: AO/DPM Admissions
309 East Second Street
Pomona, CA 91766
Mandatory on-campus/VIRTUAL interview: Yes
- DPM shadowing at WesternU’s Patient Care Center
Current Student Services:
- Academic Counseling and tutoring
- Internships, Externships, or Extramural Programs
- Community Service Opportunities
- Personal Counseling
- Professional and Career Development Programming/Mentoring
Active Student Organizations:
- 130+ Diverse Clubs & Interest Groups
- Majority of pre-clinical curriculum embedded in osteopathic curriculum.
- 6-7 months of clerkship before residency applications are due.
- 100% residency placement rate.
OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
309 East Second St
Pomona, CA 91766
2019-2020 Academic Year
Each podiatric medical college makes every effort to provide accurate, current information. Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice. For the most up to date information, please visit the college’s financial aid website.
Get started by creating a profile and opening a new application to apply to this school.