To improve lives in our global community by educating diverse groups of highly competent and compassionate health professionals.
Des Moines University will:
- Emerge as a national leader in healthcare education with vision and focus on training the health care leaders and workforce of the future.
- Be a cultivator of distinctive faculty and student researchers who discover and disseminate new knowledge.
- Provide high-quality patient care and educational experiences dedicated to improving health and wellness.
- Be a leader in community service and will convene key stakeholders, coalitions and partners on policy issues to support the well-being of our community.
Supplemental Application Required: NO
Recommendation Letters: YES
Send Letters of Recommendation by:
LETTERS BY LIAISON: YES
Mandatory Interview: YES
- Intro to DMU
- DPM Preview
- Foot & Ankle Surgery Case Series
- Health Professions Advanced Summer Scholars Programs (HEALTH P.A.S.s.)
Current Student Services:
- Global Health – medical missions, international rotations, electives, internships
- Multicultural Affairs – Diversity Health certificate
- Educational support services – counseling, tutoring
- Research – elective and summer opportunities, DUAL DEGREE
Active Student Organizations:
Over 50+ active student clubs and organizations
- CPMS students are trained as physicians first and specialists second, an approach that creates the greatest competence, ability, and career opportunities.
- CPMS students lead the nation in board exam pass rates, along with high place- ment rates among students in residency programs at many of the top-recognized medical centers in the country.
OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
Senior Director of Admissions and Recruitment
8025 Grand Ave
West Des Moines, IA 50266
Students can plan for a rate of increase OF 5% per year. Each podiatric medical college makes every effort to provide accurate, current information. Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice. For the most up to date information, please visit the college’s financial aid website.
Get started by creating a profile and opening a new application to apply to this school.