To educate podiatric medical students in an interprofessional environment that emphasizes excellence in academics, patient care, and research, in preparation for residency training.
Supplemental application required: NO
Recommendation Letters: YES
The Admissions Committee desires one letter from a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) confirming shadowing experience. This letter is required and must be received by the time of matriculation.
Applicants are encouraged to have either one composite letter of recommendation or one letter of recommendation from a faculty member, preferably a science faculty member by the time of matriculation.
Send Letters of recommendation by:
LETTERS BY LIAISON: YES
We prefer to receive letters of recommendation via Interfolio.
Mandatory Interview: YES
Current Student Services:
- Academic Support
- Student Counseling Services
- Student Health Services
- Student Life
Active Student Organizations:
- The Office of Student Life seeks to raise cultural awareness, sharpen leadership skills, grow interprofessionalism, and promote wellness within the university community. There ARE Over 100+ Student organizations on our campus.
- Students have early exposure to clinical opportunities, including in the first year
- Top notch research faculty and state of the art lab facilities, optional DPM/PhD program
- Residency Placement Rate 99% (2019-2021 average)
OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
3333 Green Bay Road
North Chicago, IL 60064
Each podiatric medical college makes every effort to provide accurate, current information. Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice. For the most up to date information, please visit the college’s financial aid website.
Get started by creating a profile and opening a new application to apply to this school.