The mission of the UTRGV School of Podiatric Medicine is to educate and graduate a diverse and compassionate group of students fully prepared for podiatric residency training and becoming dedicated podiatric physicians, research scientists, public health professionals, and educators.
Through our innovative curriculum, we will train and prepare students to be highly competent physicians who will excel in residency training and become global leaders in the field of podiatric medicine, surgery, and research.
SUPPLEMENTAL APPLICATION REQUIRED: YES
RECOMMENDATION LETTERS: YES
UTRGV SOPM requires a minimum of (2) letters of
recommendation from a practicing physicians.
SEND LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION BY:
LETTERS BY LIASION: NO
VIRTUAL EVALS: YES.
SEND PAPER LETTERS TO:
UTRGV School of Podiatric
Medicine Attention: Office of
Admissions 2102 Treasure Hills
Blvd Harlingen, TX 78505
MANDITORY VIRUAL INTERVIEW: YES
- Early Assurance Program from undergrad to UTRGV SOPM
Current Student Services:
- Academic Counseling,Tutoring, Mentoring
- Internships, Externships, or Extramural Programs
- Personal Counseling, Accessibility, Nursing room, Mediation
- Professional and Career Development
- Community Service Opportunities
Active Student Organizations:
- 227+ Diverse Clubs & Interest Groups
- SOPM SGA, APMSA, ACFAS,ACPM, TPMA
- 1st Public Podiatric Medical School in the U.S at a Major State University
- 6 clerkships and 5 externships before residency applications are due.
OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
2102 Treasure Hills Blvd
Harlingen, TX 78505
Each podiatric medical college makes every effort to provide accurate, current information. Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice. For the most up to date information, please visit the college’s financial aid website.
Get started by creating a profile and opening a new application to apply to this school.